Situated in Rue Saint-Denis, in the 1st arrondissement of Paris and the famous Les Halles quarter, the Hôtel de la Vallée Paris boasts a central location, at the heart of the city and just a stone’s throw from its main sights.
The hotel is just a few minutes’ walk from the Seine and some of the capital’s most emblematic monuments, including the Pompidou Centre, Notre-Dame Cathedral and the very famous Louvre Museum. By metro and RER, thanks to the nearby “Châtelet” station, you are within quick and easy reach of all Paris’ arrondissements, as well as Roissy-Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports, which are directly accessible, with no changes.
How to reach the Hotel de la Vallée Paris ?
Our hotel can be reached by:
- Metro, with four nearby stations: “Châtelet” (lines 1, 4, 7, 11 and 14), “Châtelet-les-Halles” (line 4), “Etienne Marcel” (line 4) and “Rambuteau” (line 11).
- RER regional express train: “Châtelet” station (lines A, B and D)
How to get here from the railway stations and airports
- From Roissy-Charles de Gaulleairport: take RER line B and get off at “Châtelet-les Halles”
- From Orlyairport: take ORLYVAL to “Antony”, then RER line B to “Châtelet-les Halles”
- From Gare de Lyon: take RER line A (in the direction of “Saint-Germain en Laye”) to “Châtelet-les Halles”
- From Gare d’Austerlitz: take line 10 of the metro (in the direction of “Boulogne Pont de Saint-Cloud”), get off at “Jussieu” then take line 7 to “Châtelet”
- From Gare du Nord: take RER line D (in the direction of “Melun”) and get off at “Châtelet-les Halles”
- From Gare de l’Est: take line 4 of the metro (in the direction of “Porte d’Orléans”) and get off at “Etienne Marcel”
- From Gare Montparnasse: take line 4 of the metro (in the direction of “Porte de Clignancourt”) and get off at “Etienne Marcel”
- From Gare Saint-Lazare: take line 14 of the metro (in the direction of “Olympiades”) and get off at “Châtelet”